BearingEXPO India is the meeting point for the bearing and rolling equipment components industry during a 2 days exhibition, conference and B2B meeting sessions – serving a wide scope of local and International audience of manufacturers, distributors, solution providers and end- users.
The bearing and power transmission industry is worldwide in a transformation and undergoes a rapid change due to various conjunctural developements, rising protectionism, environmental issues, digitalization and increasing steel prices - which creates both threads and opportunities for companies. India is the fastest rising global economy with many investments in local manufacturing, increasing demand for bearing and power transmission products and growing imports and exports at the same time.
BearingEXPO aims to create synergy between the participating sector companies by exchanging ideas for common challenges during the exhibition and B2B meeting sessions and sharing the latest available market knowledge, technologies, innovative products and services during the conference - all dedicated for the bearing, power transmission, lubrication and maintenance domains.
BearingEXPO India covers every facet for the bearing manufacturer, distributor, solution providerand end-user in one single event.
1. Meet potential customers - find new customers for your offered solutions and products
2. Increase your company visibility - promote your company, products and solutions with the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
3. Expand sales network - expand your distributors network in India and abroad
4. Meet potential suppliers - meet new potential suppliers and diversify your product and solutions portfolio
5. Gain insight information and generate ideas - share ideas, knowledge and discuss industry related issues with professionals during the workshops, conference presentations in order to generate ideas to address specific needs
6. Stay up-to-date on new technologies - get new ideas and insight information from International key note speakers
7. Experience all facets of your industry - get in touch with the manufacturing, distribution, solutions and application examples of bearing and related products for 2 days
8. Develop powerful connections - exchange ideas with colleagues and expand professional relationships with local Indian and International bearing and PT/MC industry contacts
9. Plan company visits - visit potential customer and supplier companies before or after the event
10. Enjoy India - enjoy your time in Mumbai
The bearing conference will exist out of both commercial and technical presentations focusing on the current market situation - development of bearing suppliers and quality control processes - bearing rout cause failure analysis for heavy applications - technical insights about Industrial IOT - precision engineering techniques and new technologies.
The commercial topics will cover the first half day, while the technical and engineering topics will cover 1,5 day of the 2 days conference incl. the workshops designed for engineers and end-users.
More speakers and topics will be shared closer to the event date.
The BearingEXPO India event will be held at the Nehru Centre which has two large exhibition halls on the ground floor and three halls on the second floor of the “Discovery of India” building. The bearing conference will be held at the “Hall of Culture” on the main floor.
Several national and the international exhibitions and conferences are held in these air-conditioned facilities, which is located close to the centrum of Mumbai.
The accommodation and daily bus transfers to the Nehru Centre will be organized for international and local participants from the Trident Hotel, Nariman Point. The hotel is nestled in the heart of vibrant and bustling Mumbai. Soaring 35 storeys high, it offers panoramic views of Marine Drive and the ocean.
With its 555 rooms and suites - Trident, Nariman Point is ranked amongst the best hotels in Mumbai. Head to one of the hotel’s award winning restaurants - Frangipani or “India Jones”, which offer cuisine ranging from Indian to Italian and Asian. You can relax and rejuvenate in the calm environs of the Trident Spa or recharge with an energising workout in the fitness centre.